Participation in this Roundtable is open to advertisers who book at least a half-page ad in the January/February edition of the magazine.
Deadline for Submission: Friday, Jan. 10, 2020
With your answers to the questions, please also include:
- At least one high-resolution, 300-dpi related photo with written description.
- High-resolution photo of the individual credited with answering the questions.
- Full name, title, years with the company for the individual credited with answering the questions.
- Company name, company telephone number, company website.
- Answers to any single question should not exceed 100 words. Answers exceeding this length may be subject to editing.
- Submit your answers with accompanying photos and information by email to the editor of Flexible Packaging at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do companies have a responsibility to meet the social needs of their stakeholders: Shareholders, customers, employees and the community in general?
- What are some of the social obligations your company recognizes?
- Does your company have goals to meet these obligations and how does it measure and report progress on these goals?
- Packaging is seen by many as detrimental to the environment. How important are sustainable practices to the packaging industry?
- As a supplier to converters and brand owners, how is your company helping its customers meet their social responsibility goals?
What is the Roundtable? Click here to see an example.