The global standup pouches market is expected to grow at 8.78 percent CAGR from 2016 to 2020, according to a new report by Technavio.
The report includes more than 60 pages of information, tables and figures and covers the current and anticipated growth of the global standup pouches market for a four-year period. Market revenue, the report says, was calculated based on vendors offering standup pouches.
Many of those key vendors were also on our most recent Top 25 Converters list, such as Amcor, Bemis, Berry Plastics, Mondi, ProAmpac, Hood Packaging and more. The report also includes a discussion on these vendors and answers the following questions:
• What will the market size be in 2020, and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
The full report is available for a fee – single-user rates start at $2,500 – on Market Study Report’s research database and can be accessed here.